Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trelborg---(A)---Fun PVP Instant 80 PVP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trelborg

Trelborg---(A)---Fun PVP Instant 80 PVP Empty
PostSubject: Trelborg---(A)---Fun PVP Instant 80 PVP   Trelborg---(A)---Fun PVP Instant 80 PVP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

1. What is your real name? Mikkel Trelborg

2. How old are you? 16

3. What is your main realm?Fun PvP Instant 80 PVP

4. Which time zone are you in? (GMT +01:00) Cobenhagen

5. How many hours a day you can play? (5+) Per Weekend? (7+)

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yeah i had my own privat server, only local but tryed it.

7. If Yes, What is the name of the server? there is really no name since it was just local:D

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? yeah a little and i will just google it if not im very easy learning.

9. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? I will do all i can to get some more people on the server and make some cool events, and just help with tickets.

10. How many times you voted for us? once since i just got the server website again:D

11. What is the most important in GM duty? To keep everything on the server under control, and get people to feel welcome and to help them with the bad things and make events so people keep enjoying the time they play on the server.

12. What is your main character name on our server? Trelborg

13. Do you have any experience with Mangos Emulator? Not that much but, again ill google it and 10min later i knows everything about it, and see some youtube videos maybe:D

14. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on InfernoWoW? because im very good at talking to other people, and i like to the responsibility when you are a GM about what people expect from you, then i love the WORLD OF WARCRAFT<33 i think i can make some changes on the server for the best like fixing the bug that when you get to SW you cant come back without HS (Im good to find bugs and so).

15. What faction are you? Im alliance (but if horde GM's needed, ill change.)

16. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? Go back in the system and see who left the server at that time where the hacker logged off and then see next time he logs on any char(thats my best bid, but a very hard questing, at some point i would have to say i dont have the power to get him banned now but ill keep and eye on him.)

MSN address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Trelborg---(A)---Fun PVP Instant 80 PVP
Page 1 of 1