Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tankzor---(H)---Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankzor

Tankzor---(H)---Fun Empty
PostSubject: Tankzor---(H)---Fun   Tankzor---(H)---Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am

Hey, my name is Adrian, aka Tankzor / Protretomnom and a lot of other characters.

1. What is your real name?
Adrian Tysnes

2. How old are you?
16, turning 17 in July. (07/06/93)

3. What is your main realm?
Fun

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )
GMT+1

5. How many hours a day you can play? Per Weekend?
3-5 hours a day on weekdays, 5-7 on weekends.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?
- I started in the private server business back in 07' (cheesy, but whatever) with joining some big servers back then. I saw some game masters and went "omgomgomgomgomg" instantly. So I joined "AC-web", a big forum. (I am iannes, hit me up). I downloaded AC-web ultimate repack, and there we go. As I couldn't get my server online (router problems >.<) I decided to join a small one. After getting a little bit of how the whole "Game master-thingy" worked, I applied for "Fusion-WoW" (TBC anyone?) and got in. I stayed there for about.. 7 months(?), and then the owner backed out and let the co-administrator take over the server. He didn't like my face or something, so I got kicked.

I got into VCN-WoW, but after some days I got in to a discussion with a player. He was harassing me because I was not able (Allowed) to give him a missing spell. As I was still a trial, one of the players IRL-friends happened to be the head GM. He said that I didn't handle the situation the way I should, so I got kicked. (I don't know if it was because the player was his friend, or if it was because I actually didn't do well.)

7. If Yes, What is the name of the server?
Answered in the previous question.

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands?
I know all of them.

9. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
I am mature, patient and I know a lot about WoW. I have played since pre-bc and gotten gladiator, cleared almost all PvE content etc.

10. How many times you voted for us?
Not sure, I don't count.

11. What is the most important in GM duty?
Patience over the players, maturity, decent english to be taken seriously and knowledge of the game.

12. What is your main character name on our server?
Tankzor.

13. Do you have any experience with Mangos Emulator?
I am afraid not. ArcEmu and Trinity only.

14. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on InfernoWoW
Well, I have listed my abilites, so I believe that's what.

15. What faction are you?
Both.

16. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move?
Well, if I can see him, I'll do .acct info (ArcEmu) to get his IP and Account name. I believe that there is a command for it at ManGoS aswell.

Well, that's it. I'll be glad for feedback.
Back to top Go down
Centarion

Tankzor---(H)---Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankzor---(H)---Fun   Tankzor---(H)---Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Unfortunately From my opinion i say No.
you're nto trustworthy and the person that you ratted out. Ratted you out as well.
So untill we have evidence that you do/dont Hack/BugAbuse the server to Solo Zul'G my [art of the answer is no.
Back to top Go down

Tankzor---(H)---Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: