Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (Alliance) (Blizz Like PvP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silence

Silence (Alliance) (Blizz Like PvP) Empty
PostSubject: Silence (Alliance) (Blizz Like PvP)   Silence (Alliance) (Blizz Like PvP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:09 pm

1. What is your real name? Jackson, although I would prefer to be called Jax

2. How old are you? I'm 18 years of age.

3. What is your main realm? I like playing both. But I would say blizz like more often.

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) Central Standard Time, (GMT - 5:00)

5. How many hours a day you can play? Per Week I’m am online, 7 days a week. My hours depend on my day. Usually I will be on 2:30pm-9:00pm one day then the next day 6:00pm-9:00pm, that cycle repeats itself Monday- Friday. Saturday- Sunday, I can put in as many hours as necessary. I will be able to put in approximately 47-50 Hours a week.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes I have been a Game Master before, I didn't break any of promises made and I enjoyed it 98% I say that because sometimes it get difficult to deal with some players, although it never did stop me

7. If Yes, What is the name of the server? Pantheon-Wow, I would still currently be a Game Master on that server only the main Developer ran into issue and was not able to update server to most recent patch, than we started to lose players and donations. Which then led to the fall of Pantheon

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes, I am familiar with Mangos commands. I'm not going to lie and claim I know all of them because I cant remember every single one. I do assure you I know by heart the most used ones and important ones.

9. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? I can donate as much as possible. I can also guarantee I can bring more people to the server as well as getting other to vote. I can also help with keeping to forums alive, while creating a fun and active environment in-game. I will also take notes of each and every bug I or the players find and write them down and report them to Admin or developer.

10. How many times you voted for us? I vote every 12 hours, which is as much as I can do.

11. What is the most important in GM duty? The most important thing of being a GM is putting the players in front of you. Going beyond what you think is your max to help players anyway, that the rules allow.

12. What is your main character name on our server? Silence.

13. Do you have any experience with Mangos Emulator? Yes.

14. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on InfernoWoW. One thing that makes me qualified is My patience is a extremely high. I know this for a fact because I work as a mechanic for a local Chevrolet dealership. I have had to deal with a normal car check up (1-2 hours paid), which took a turn for the worst and took 5 hours losing me 3 hours of pay. That was the worst thing that’s happened to me in the working life. I can’t afford to be impatience at work, so that how I am all the time. I love help, building and creating new stuff.

15. What faction are you? Alliance

16. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? If I see a hacker, it is breaking the rules. I would banned them, then I would tell an admin as soon as possible.

MSN address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Silence (Alliance) (Blizz Like PvP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: